Are you ready to explore the Yangtze River? Which part of Yangtze are you interested in? Section between Chongqing and Yichang? There are many cruises with great discount sailing this part. Or section between Chongqing and Shanghai? Victoria Sophia will take you finish this 2644 km journey.
How about section between Chongqing and Nanjing? The good news is that Century Diamond will sail between Chongqing and Nanjing directly. You could book this luxury Century cruise on Jun.17, Jun.27, Oct.27, Nov.6, Nov.16, and Nov.26 in 2013 at a low price.
There is something going to be different for Century Diamond in 2013. To satisfy their customers to the fullest, it sails not only between Chongqing and Yichang, but also between Chongqing and Nanjing. As far as I know, it is the first cruise sailing directly Chongqing and Nanjing. Please check its 2013 cruise calendar and find your right date to begin your once-in-a-lifetime jounery.
- Chongqing -> Nanjing Downstream Cruise (11 Days & 10 Nights)
- Nanjing -> Chongqing Upstream Cruise (11 Days & 11 Nights)
- Chongqing -> Yichang Downstream Cruise (4 Days & 3 Nights)
- Yichang -> Chongqing Upstream Cruise (5 Days & 4 Nights)
There are always dozens of reasons to choose these routes. Check out them below and find your own!
- In-depth land tour in Chongqing, Yichang, Wuhan and Nanjing, you’ll encounter China’s history & culture in a relaxing way;
- Relax on the 5-star Yangtze cruise Century Diamond, the flagship of Century Cruises in 2012; also the top family-friendly cruise on Yangtze;
- Enjoy the spectacular gorges scenery, majestic mountains, striking peaks, mysterious cliffs, turbulent Yangtze River, traditional farmlands…
- Join in the colorful cultural activities onboard, Taichi-Playing, Yangtze History Lectures, Captain’s Welcome & Farewell Party…
- Shore Excursions to Shibaizhao Temple, Shennong Stream, Baidi Town, Lesser Three Gorges, Tribe of Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam Site…to dig into the local culture & customs!
See more about the 2013 top Yangtze Cruises below:
>>Top 5 Best-value Yangtze River Cruise Ships 2013
>>Top 3 Luxury Yangtze Cruises
>>Top 3 Family-friendly Yangtze Cruises
>>Top 3 Budget Yangtze Ships
>>The Newest Yangtze River Cruises
>>Yangtze Cruises between Chongqing and Wuhan