Smart travelers, rejoice! You already plan to visit the world’s third longest river – Yangtze River, right?
Here is the big news for you: Victoria Cruises is on sale during this May. 1 – Aug. 31, 2013. You could book Victoria Cruises now at the most discounted price saving you up to 30% off. For the discount may be a little different for visitors from different countries. Please feel free to contact the professional cruise agents for the detailed discount info.
Victoria Cruises is the ONLY American cruise line sailing China’s Yangtze River. It boats the most extensive fleet of river cruise vessels, Victoria Jenna, Victoria Anna, Victoria Grace, Victoria Sophia, Victoria Selina, Victoria Katarina & Vitoria Lianna.
Please check out the details below and cruise with Victoria Cruises from only $396!
- Inaugurated in 2009, Victoria Jenna is the largest and newest Victoria Cruise, setting the standard for fine luxury river cruising not just in China but throughout the world.
- Victoria Anna is the sister ship of Victoria Jenna, so its service and facilities are all the on the cruises.
- Victoria Sophia is the ONLY cruise sailing between Chongqing and Shanghai, stops over in Wuhan. Visitors could embark or disembark in Chongqing, Shanghai and Wuhgan. During Jun. 22 – Sept. 3, Sophia will sail between Chongqing and Yichang, so that you could enjoy the great discount during Jun.22 – Aug.31, 2013.
- Victoria Grace is the 2012 rebuilt ship, the amenities and decorations onboard are great.
- Victoria Lianna & Victoria Selina are the sister ships ranking the second class of Victoria Cruises.
- Victoria Katarina is also the second class ship of the Victoria cruise, featured with both modern and elegant architecture.
Now all you need to do is to send us your inquiry, enjoy the great discount and begin your Yangtze journey!